Deepomatic is a software editor providing an AI-powered image recognition platform enabling field service companies to get a complete view over what happens during their numerous everyday field operations, and automate the quality control and acceptance of field jobs (among other benefits).
We are very strong in the Telecom Industry and we are now expending toward other field services industries.
(see video ↓)
Since 2014, we have successfully and globally implemented our solution among customers such as Bouygues telecom, Free, SFR in France, Swisscom in Switzerland, CityFibre in the UK, Unit-T in Belgium, Telefonica in Colombia and many more. We just closed a B-serie of 10 millions euros and are to become the standard enterprise platform for building real-world video recognition applications.
Our operations are expanding more than ever and now is the time to structure and develop a strong Marketing Strategy. Working closely with the CEO, VP Sales and Financial & Operations Manager, your work will allow the company to reach a stronger position on the Field Services Market.
- Manage the Marketing department and take responsibility for annual marketing strategy to meet the lead generation expectations.
- Dig into the Field Services industry to understand our clients needs and how we impact their business in order to identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies (Account Based Marketing + Outbound).
- Implement different initiatives to better address our prospects and raise interest (participate in fairs and events, create content and white papers, organize webinars, etc).
- Together with the VP Sales, measure and improve the effectiveness of all initiatives in terms of qualified lead generation.
- Contribute to Deepomatic branding and positioning in the Field Services industry and build a short term and long term plan to address new markets.
- Manage marketing budget, hirings, people and expenditures.
- In the first year, you may manage SDRs
- A strong marketing experience in a SaaS B2B company working with clients from the Field Services Industry
- An engineering background and a strong experience within a Field Services Company or a Consulting Company with Field Services clients.
- Great communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Native in French + very fluent in English (or the reverse situation).
- Speaking Spanish or German is a plus
Perk and Benefits ?
- Health insurance (Alan) 100% covered
- 50% on transportation cost
- Bike costs covered (160€ to 500€ / year)
- Fully loaded lunch vouchers (Tickets restaurants)
- Sport subscription (Gymlib)
- 20 additional days of paternity leaves
- Once a year team seminary & great office life
⭐️ At Deepomatic, we deeply believe that diversity and inclusion drive innovation. We value difference, especially in a sector that is still struggling with concept.
That is why we are committed tu build a team with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, skills, views, and abilities.
We are building a work environment in which everyone can bring their authentic selves with confidence. To get the best out of it.