Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Product team and help us define and implement the best possible computer vision platform for our customers.
At Deepomatic, we believe artificial intelligence is the way to unlock the world of tomorrow. We believe these technologies should be made accessible to all instead of being the privilege of a few big technology companies. We are developing an Enterprise Software Platform used by Global 500 companies and we need talented and creative people to help us make that new world a reality.
We are now focusing on the field services market, especially the telecom market where we have business opportunities all over the world!
We believe that in the next ten years, all companies with significant field activities (telecommunication, construction, hospitality, water, energy, etc.) will base their field operations primarily on visual automation.
The role is highly cross-functional, at the crossroads of data science, design, customer knowledge and marketing. Your mission is to make complex methods and processes simple and intuitive so that our users iterate as quickly as possible on the development of their AIs.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, what is the strategy and the vision that drives its development.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve their problems.
- Learn to use our internal tools (Slack, Airtable, Github) and important product tools (Amplitude, Productboard, Jira, Figma) to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams.
- Participate in squad meetings to familiarize with our product organization.
Within 3 months, you will:
- In collaboration with other product managers, solution architects and customer success managers, participate in brainstorming sessions to better understand our user needs and to challenge the current state of the product on specific features (existing or planned on the roadmap). You will mainly work on data science related features targeted at our power users.
- Be in charge of writing product specifications of new features to help our users achieve their goals in simple, elegant and enjoyable ways.
- Participate in user interviews to get feedback on how the product is used.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Integrate a squad and collaborate on the development of an entire part of the product .
- Be in charge of carrying out data analysis to guide our roadmap choices.
- Follow up with your first specifications and collaborate with a development squad to make sure the implementation fits with the objectives.
- Set up some tracking and analytics plans to measure the impact of new features.
- Participate in user testing sessions to test prototypes and iterate on the hypotheses in collaboration with product designers.
- Build material to communicate efficiently to all stakeholders (internal and external) on the new features released.
- Brainstorm on longer term orientation of the product strategy to meet our objectives.
- You have an outstanding product culture and analytics mindset.
- You are as passionate about tech subjects as you are about UX/UI subjects.
- You are focused on customer needs with business requirements, while considering technical constraints.
- You have excellent communication skills to engage with all stakeholders within the company and with external users.
- You have knowledge in computer vision and deep learning or machine learning.
- A vibrant culture with a lot of internal events and get-arounds that you are welcome to join!
- Health insurance (Alan) covered at 100%.
- Gymlib subscription (sport with colleagues is frequent, but not mandatory ;))
- Ticket restaurant (9€ per day, to enjoy the variety of nice restaurants around the office)
- 45 days of paternity leave compared to the legal 25 days
- A 3 days seminar every year (see more here: https://careers.deepomatic.com/)
- Christmas and Summer party, secret santa and raclette dinner (our most traditional events).
- Forfait mobilité durable (up to 500 euros to buy and care your bicycle).
- And more: afterworks, sortie concert, théâtre, food fruits and cakes at the office, etc