Deepomatic has met its product/market fit and enters a scale-up phase, where we need to continuously hire new talents to address the various challenges of a product that grows both in terms of usage and surface and an operational team who adresses new geographies. To help us navigate this growth phase successfully while developing our culture to embrace the changes to come, we are looking for our first Talent Manager.
As a Talent Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing talents of all departments. You will typically work on:
- supporting the hiring managers to precisely define the profiles to target
- finding the right talent sourcing channels to maintain a strong diversity in our team,
- screen and attract talents,
- managing the hiring platform,
- improving Deepomatic's employer brand with original ideas.
Within 1 month, you will:
Within 3 months, you will:
Within 6 months, you will:
Within 1 year, you will: