1- A first interview with the team manager 2- A home assignment 3- Onsite interviews, a mix of technical and culture fit interviews with the team
Deepomatic is a software editor providing an AI-powered image recognition platform enabling field service companies to get a complete, real-time and objective view over what happens during their numerous everyday field operations.
Since 2014, we have successfully and globally implemented our solution among customers such as Bouygues telecom, Free, SFR in France, Swisscom in Switzerland, CityFibre in the UK, Unit-T in Belgium, Telefonica in Colombia and many more. We just closed a B-serie of 10 millions euros and are to become the standard enterprise platform for building real-world video recognition applications. Our operations are expanding and we are strengthening our Solution Engineer Team where you will have the opportunity to design and build solutions for our prospective customers !
We are around 50 people working at Deepomatic, excited by and dedicated to what we do. Within your team and together with Sales Executives and Customer Success Managers, you will be at the crossroads of data science, product expertise and sales :
Within 1 month you will :
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it (how does our products works and how to deploy them)
- Dig into existing customer use-cases
- Learn to use our internal tools to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Shadow Solution Architects, Sales executives and Customer Success Managers during meetings, demos and presentations to understand how our sales cycles, Proof-of-Concept and Proof-of-value work.
Within 3 months you will :
- Perform demo, product and solution training sessions internally and externally with our customers
- Master the product and its various components
- Be proficient in discussing integrations
Within 6 months your will :
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in your sales team
- Demonstrate proficiency regarding the following topics: data science and deep learning, dataset management, deployment architecture, hardware requirements, technical feasibility of use-cases, advanced usage of the products and of the API
- Design and complete your first customer PoC/PoV with success
- Work as a trusted partner with Deepomatic Sales Executives to define and execute winning account strategies
Within 1 year you will :
- Lead the design, development, maintenance and presentation of demo applications of Deepomatic products.
- Lead the development of ambitious pre-production pilots with the largest prospective customers.
- Hire & mentor new team members
- Help structure the sales engineering team by improving existing processes and tools, and setting objectives for the team
- a master degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field
- a programming language(s) proficiency (preferably Python and SQL)
- an excellent sense of communication and relevant customer facing skills
- (nice to have) understanding in deep learning / computer vision technologies
- Fluent German or Spanish is a big plus !
Perk and Benefits ?
⭐️ At Deepomatic, we deeply believe that diversity and inclusion drive innovation. We value difference, especially in a sector that is still struggling with concept.
That is why we are committed tu build a team with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, skills, views, and abilities.
We are building a work environment in which everyone can bring their authentic selves with confidence. To get the best out of it.