We are looking for a Solution Architect to help building impactful projects with our customers while driving revenue for our organisation. Shape the next generation of free-flow highway tolls, build predictive maintenance systems for high-speed train railways, ensure the security of people in parking lots and train stations: these are just a few examples of the kind of projects you could be working on as a Solution architect.
By partnering with sales, customer success and product teams, you will engage with all levels of the customer's organization to evaluate technical needs regarding the current state of our products, how Deepomatic fits within the customer environment, create custom video recognition systems, as well as overseeing all aspects of the technical sale. The role is highly cross-functional, at the crossroads of data science and pre-sales engineering.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, how to deploy them, how to debug them.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve them
- Learn to use our internal tools (Slack, Airtable, Asana, Salesforce) and important development tools (Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes) to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Start and complete you Onboarding Project, which all new employees do within their first month and addresses a team-specific pain point.
- Shadow sales executives and solution architects during calls and meetings to build an understanding of the role, the sales cycles, how customer implementations and integrations work.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be the technical and product expert during sales cycles, demonstrate it with engaging storytelling and technical accuracy
- Lead the technical pre-sales relationship with prospects, by handling discovery calls & meetings, writing technical action plans, and architecting video recognition solutions using our products
- Design and complete your first customer Proof of Concept with success and delivered the results to the client
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in the customer success and sales team. You will demonstrate profiency regarding the following topics: data science and deep learning, dataset management, deployment architecture, hardware requirements, technical feasibility of use-cases, advanced usage of the products and of the API.
- Work with integration engineers on scoping and shipping your first pilot solution to a client
- Develop reusable tools and templates to power future sales
- Help with hiring new talents
Within 1 year, you will:
- Manage and oversee industrial scale video recognition deployments
- Oversee the data science and architecture aspects for some of our largest enterprise customers
- Mentor new team members
- Help structure the solution architect team by improving existing processes and tools, and setting objectives for the team
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization.
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision is a plus.
- 2+ years experience with Python usage in data science.
- Experience and love for driving projects with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Great human qualities and a love for team work.