The Solution Architect Team is in charge of designing and building solutions with our customers while driving revenue for our organisation. Shape the next generation of free-flow highway tolls, create field guidance solutions used by thousands of field technicians every day, make waste management more efficient: these are just a few examples of the kind of projects you could be working on as a Solution architect.
By partnering with sales, customer success and product teams, you will engage with all levels of the customer's organization to evaluate technical needs regarding the current state of our products, how Deepomatic fits within the customer environment, create custom video recognition systems. The role is highly cross-functional, at the crossroads of data science, product expertise and technical project management.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, how to deploy them, how to debug them.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve them
- Learn to use our internal tools to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Start and complete your Onboarding Project, which all new employees do within their first month and addresses a team-specific or customer-specific pain point.
- Shadow solution architects, sales executives and customer success managers during calls and meetings to build an understanding of the role, the sales cycles, how customer implementations and integrations work.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Design and complete your first customer PoC with success
- Master the product and its various components
- Perform a field trip to understand how solutions are used in the real world
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in the customer success and sales team. You will demonstrate proficiency regarding the following topics: data science and deep learning, dataset management, deployment architecture, hardware requirements, technical feasibility of use-cases, advanced usage of the products and of the API.
- Be responsible for a large enterprise account, by scoping and shipping a Pilot project
- Develop reusable tools and templates to power future customer projects
- Perform product and solution training sessions with our customers
- Help with hiring new talents
Within 1 year, you will:
- Manage and oversee industrial scale image recognition solutions
- Oversee the data science and architecture aspects for some of our largest enterprise customers
- Mentor new team members
- Help structure the solution architect team by improving existing processes and tools, and setting objectives for the team
- The candidate is a native or near-native speaker in French
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Experience and love for driving projects with customers.
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization.
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision is a plus.
- 2+ years experience with Python usage in data science.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- "Hacker" mindset: you love connecting and tweaking things to solve hard problems.
- Great human qualities and a love for team work.