Senior Solution Engineer / Pre-sales - English speaker
The Customer Team is in charge of designing and building solutions with our customers while driving revenue for our organisation. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be leading all technical activities with our prospective customers in developing Computer Vision/AI solutions, including production-ready application trials, proofs of value, and demos. Help maintaining the integrity of optical fiber networks, create field guidance solutions used by thousands of field technicians every day, make waste management more efficient: these are just a few examples of the kind of projects you could be working on as a Senior Sales Engineer.
By partnering with Sales, Customer success and Product teams, you will engage with all levels of the customer's organization to evaluate technical needs regarding the current state of our products, how Deepomatic fits within the customer environment, create custom image recognition systems. The role is highly cross-functional, at the crossroads of data science, product expertise and sales. As our operations are expanding, you will have the opportunity to work with prospective customers all over the world, from Europe to South America.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, how to configure and deploy them.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our product is leveraged to solve them
- Learn to use our internal tools to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Start and complete your Onboarding Project, which all new employees do within their first month and addresses a team-specific or customer-specific pain point.
- Shadow solution architects, sales executives and customer success managers during calls and meetings to build an understanding of the role, the sales cycles, how Proof-of-Concept and Proof-of-Value work, how the value of our product is expressed through demos and presentations.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Design and complete your first customer PoC/PoV with success
- Master the product and its various components
- Be proficient in discussing integrations
- Perform a field trip to understand how solutions are used in the real world
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in the sales team. You will demonstrate proficiency regarding the following topics: data science and deep learning, dataset management, deployment architecture, hardware requirements, technical feasibility of use-cases, advanced usage of the products and of the API.
- Be in charge of maintaining all the Industry-specific demos: the data, the demo tech stack, user access
- Maintain the documentation on how demos work
- Perform demo, product and solution training sessions internally and externally with our customers
- Lead technical deep dive meetings, architecture & integration workshops with prospects
- Work as a trusted partner with Deepomatic Sales Executives to define and execute winning account strategies.
- Drive sales discussions on architecture, engineering and feasibility, in particular with explaining the Deepomatic product suite and its interoperability with existing systems
- Gather & structure product feedback from prospective customers to identify new product opportunities, in collaboration with the Product team
Within 1 year, you will:
- Lead the design, development, maintenance and presentation of demo applications of Deepomatic products.
- Lead the development of ambitious pre-production pilots with the largest prospective customers.
- Hire & mentor new team members
- Help structure the sales engineering team by improving existing processes and tools, and setting objectives for the team
- The candidate is a native or near-native speaker in French
- Bilingual in English.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field.
- Strong customer facing skills and experience dealing with customer facing projects.
- Professional proficiency in one of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, German, Italian
- Master degree in engineering, computer science, mathematic or related field.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating software products and leading technical tech-dives
- Professional experience with deep learning / computer vision technologies
- Proficient in SQL