Deepomatic is a software editor providing an AI-powered platform for image recognition.
Our mission? Reveal the truth by giving 100% visibility over field operations! Based on image recognition (AI technologies), our software enables our clients to analyze any picture or video in real-time thanks to the cell phone of field workers.
On the one hand, a cloud platform to manage data, train and evaluate deep learning systems. On the other hand, an IoT platform to deploy, execute and manage these systems at the edge or in the cloud. Thanks to our platform, our clients are able to transpose work acceptance (quality and conformity control) into the hands of the technicians on the field, giving them instantaneous feedback.
We are basically transforming the way field operations are controlled: with Deepomatic, quality standards are ensured, streamlined and automated at a large scale, in real time.
Our solutions are successfully implemented globally among customers such as Bouygues telecom, Free, SFR in France, Swisscom in Switzerland, CityFibre in the UK, Unit-T in Belgium, Telefonica in Colombia and many more. After having focused with success on this Telecom market, we are now enlarging our scope toward the field services market (especially on the Energy/Utilities). In this new era of technology, we are thrilled to put our IA solution at the service of non-tech companies and their field operators, transforming their business and operations.
Named « Cool Vendor 2019 » by Gartner and « Strong Performer » in the Forrester New wave, Deepomatic drives computer vision at the state of art.
We are around 70 people working at Deepomatic, excited by and dedicated to what we do. Within your team, you will work together with Solution Engineers and Customer Success Managers. We are looking for a high energy, creative and team oriented Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team and cover the German Market.
Step by step you will :
- Define and execute a sales strategy to meet your quarterly objectives.
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives.
- Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite.
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal, and financial aspects.
- Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
- Contribute to developing Deepomatic’s network and public visibility to expand its reach.
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectation
We need a person that can think strategically, is comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations. Resilience and attention to detail are vital to success in this role as we are targeting a new vertical.
We want candidates that can execute the sales choreography with passion!
Perk and Benefits ?
- min. 2+ years of BDR and/or Sales experience in industry (B2B, SaaS solutions, ideally in Software or Consulting firms)
- demonstrated successful history of closing deals and upsell
- a strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
- an excellent sense of communication, verbal/written skills (fluent) in German
- (nice to have) experience with HubSpot, Figma, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
⭐️ At Deepomatic, we deeply believe that diversity and inclusion drive innovation. We value difference, especially in a sector that is still struggling with concept.
That is why we are committed tu build a team with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, skills, views, and abilities.
We are building a work environment in which everyone can bring their authentic selves with confidence. To get the best out of it.