Deepomatic is a software editor in the field of artificial intelligence, specifically, computer vision.
Our mission: Reveal the truth! Based on image recognition (AI technologies), our software allows our clients to analyze any picture or video in real-time thanks to the cell phone of field workers. Bestseller use-cases are real-time works acceptance, quality control. Automated audit and work documentation.
On the one hand, our proprietary technology is used to build and maintain AI-based applications, on the other hand, the software is used by business people to operate the application on the field, and enter an operational excellence era.
Deepomatic is recognized as the best solution for that, we are distinguished by Gartner (Coolest Cool Vendor) and Forrester (Strong Performer).
After having focused with success on the Food and Transport markets, We have started disrupting the Telecommunications industry by improving the roll-out of optical fiber networks worldwide.
We are now focusing on others field services market, especially on Property Management, Insurance, Real Estate market where we have business opportunities everywhere in Europe !
We believe that in the next ten years, all companies with significant field activities will primarily base their field operations on visual automation.
We have exceptional growth opportunities, wonderful culture and are looking to hire the best talent for our next phase of development. We are now 58 employees and expect to reach 100 employees by the end of 2022.
Today, our technology is deployed in 20 very large companies in several countries.
We are looking for a high-energy, creative, entrepreneurial, team-oriented Enterprise Sales Executive to extend our presence in Europe.
This Enterprise Sales Executive will be someone who has experience working in B2B Saas solution.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within large enterprises. Resilience and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need a person that can think strategically, is comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations. We want candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximizing opportunities.
Step by step you will :
● Define and execute a sales strategy to meet your quarterly objectives.
●Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives.
● Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite.
● Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal, and financial aspects.
● Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
● Contribute to developing Deepomatic’s network and public visibility to expand its reach.
● Effectively manage prospect/client expectation
Ideally, you have :
● 3+ years of sales experience in the industry (enterprise software) and developing large accounts.
● Proven to accelerate sales cycles and especially respect the quarterly rhythm
● Demonstrated successful history of closing large deals
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Excellent verbal / written skills
● Solid knowledge in Field Services is a plus.
● Fluent in French and English.