Who we are :
Deepomatic is a software editor in the field of artificial intelligence, specifically, computer vision. Today, enterprises are stuck in their visual AI projects. Prototyping solutions is easy, deploying projects in production remains a nightmare for 99% of companies. Deepomatic platform empowers the AI landscape the same way the Agile revolution transformed software development. Deepomatic drives computer vision beyond the state of the art, to the production stage. Our clients deploy their projects, transform their operations, and become the true pioneers of this new industrial revolution.
Nominated as « Cool Vendor 2019 » by Gartner, Located in the center of Paris, we are 35 people, excited and dedicated to what we do. We also have an office in New York.
What we do :
We sell our software to business units of large enterprises. On the one hand, a cloud platform to manage data, train and evaluate deep learning systems. On the other hand, an IoT platform to deploy, execute and manage these systems at the edge or in the cloud. We have proven that we bring to the market a product that can serve several applications (please visit the press or our website). Success is proven with companies like Suez, PSA, Sanofi, Compass, Bouygues. Let's bring Deepomatic to the next level.
Your mission :
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team-oriented Enterprise Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success. This Enterprise Sales Manager will be someone who has demonstrable experience working in B2B Saas solution, ideally in software.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within CAC 40. Resilience and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We want candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximizing opportunities.
Step by step you will :
● Define and execute a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
●Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives.
● Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
● Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
● Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
● Contribute to developing Deepomatic’s network and public visibility to expand it's reach in the Computer Vision.
● Effectively manage prospect/client expectation
Ideally, you are :
● 5+ years of sales experience in the industry (enterprise software)
● Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
● Used to accelerate sales cycles and especially respecting the quarterly rhythm
● Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
● Excellent English