Product Designer Intern
We are looking for a Product Designer Intern to join our Product team and help us define and implement the best possible end-to-end user experience.
At Deepomatic, we believe artificial intelligence is the way to unlock the world of tomorrow. We believe these technologies should be made accessible to all instead of being the privilege of a few big technology companies. We are developing an Enterprise Software Platform used by Global 500 companies to solve problems ranging from detecting cancers; making motorways smarter; to autonomous cars. We need talented and creative people to help us make that new world a reality.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, what is the strategy and the vision that drives its development.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve them.
- Learn to use our internal tools (Slack, Airtable, Github) and important product tools (Amplitude, Sketch, Zeplin) to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams.
- Participate in squad meetings to familiarize with our product organization.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to challenge the current design of the product on specific workflows.
- Be in charge of designing the UX/UI of new features or redesign the UX/UI of current features to create experiences that are simple, elegant and enjoyable.
- Participate in user interviews to get feedback on how the product is used.
- Create user-centered prototypes & wireframes to explore solutions and make your assumptions tangible.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Follow up with your first designs and collaborate with development squads to make sure the implementation fits with the objectives.
- Set up some tracking and analytics plans to measure the impact of new features.
- Participate in user testing sessions to test your prototypes and iterate on your hypotheses.
- Build material to communicate efficiently to all stakeholders (internal and external) on the new features released.
- Brainstorm on longer term orientation of the product strategy to meet our objectives.
- You have an outstanding product and design culture.
- You have a strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design.
- You are focused on customers’ needs with business requirements, while considering technical constraints
- You are comfortable designing UI for web with Sketch.
- You love learning how to perfect your product craft everyday.
- You have excellent communication skills to engage with all stakeholders within the company and with external users.