At deepomatic, we believe artificial intelligence is the way to unlock the world of tomorrow. We believe these technologies should be made accessible to all instead of being the privilege of a few big technology companies. We are developing a web platform used by Global 500 companies like Airbus, Valeo or Compass group to solve problems ranging from detecting cancers; making motorways smarter; to autonomous cars. We need talented and creative engineers to help us make that new world a reality.
Your main goal will be to design and build the first version of custom application for clients using our technology with short deadlines. One day you can work on a grpc server and the next day on a mobile application using flutter for instance.
- Work with the solution architect team in order to identify and understand the need of the client.
- Build quicky modern & robust applications with the constrain of the client infrastructure
- Work with the product team in order to write specs to implement in the final solution what you have develop as a first version.
- Experience with Python is required
- Experience with a front framework such as vue.js or angular is required
- Experience with Docker is required
- Experience with an Unix based operating system is required
- Experience with tools like Celery, RabbitMq, Redis and/or PostgreSQL is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision is a plus.
- Great human qualities and a love for team work
- Great oral and written communication in English