Deepomatic has met its product/market fit and enters a scale-up phase, where we need to continuously hire new talents to address the various challenges of a product that grows both in terms of usage and surface. You will join our product team (20 people, including 16 software engineers) working on building the best possible product.
The full-stack engineer is in charge of designing and building the front-end and APIs that will serve our platform's and our customers' needs. Here are a few examples of the challenges you might be confronted to:
- How can we design a system to allow the user to set up custom dashboards on the data generated by its AIs on the field?
- How to allow the user to visually specify a complex data processing workflow in the platform?
- Does it make sense to transition from Rest APIs to GraphQL? If yes, what is the best path towards it?
- How to provide a smooth and clean data annotation experience?
From Angular to REST APIs in Django, you will have your word to say on a fairly large portion of our platform.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, how to deploy them, how to debug them.
- Dig into the code of one of the systems of the platform.
- Learn to use our internal tools to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Start and complete your Onboarding Project, which all new employees do within their first month, and address a team-specific feature.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be familiar with a first system and its various components
- Have shipped your first complex feature/epic with success
- See how your first feature is adopted by users and work with the Product Team to improve it.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Monitor and improve deployed solutions: work on UX, stability, API versioning, etc...
- Help design specifications of the next features of the platform.
- Help with hiring new talents
Within 1 year, you will:
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in your first system and contribute to its evolutions.
- Have the possibility to move on to another system to see other aspects of the platform
- Mentor new team members
- Help structure the developer team by improving existing processes and tools, and setting objectives for the team
- 2+ years of programming experience in JS and API design
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue.js, ES6, or similar framework
- A love for shipping well-thought UI/UX with great code quality
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Great human qualities and a love for teamwork
- (optional) Experience with design, and tools like Photoshop, SketchApp, etc.
- (optional) Experience with Django or similar frameworks
- Salary: between 46K€ and 60K€ plus a yearly bonus of 4K€.
- BSPCE (Stock options)