Deepomatic develops a low-code platform to enable business users to build their own Computer Vision solution and use it in production.
We currently have a mobile app used by our clients allowing them to exploit the output of our AI to perform in a more efficient way field operations.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our mobile APP squad.
The development will include the design part (figma), the backend part (api, service worker, authentication ...) and the front-end part (angular, ngrx, CoreUI, RxJS).
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work and how it's used by our customers.
- Integrate your squad, follow the onboarding process and start working on your first task.
- Push at least one bug fix/small feature in production
Within 3 months, you will:
- Participate to the brain storming for the next cycle in the squad with the product team
- Work on detailed specifications
- Work on bigger features
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in the mobile app.
- Perform product and solution training sessions with our customers.
- Do R&D to see how to execute neural network offline directly on the device and/or native app
Within 1 year, you will:
- Manage and oversee industrial scale image recognition solutions.
- Oversee the data science and architecture aspects for some of our largest enterprise customers.
- Mentor new team members.
- Help structure the solution architect.
- The candidate is a native or near-native speaker in French
- Interest in solving real-world problems.
- Experience with python and typescript
- 2+ years experience with UX/UI tools such as figma
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Great human qualities and a love for team work.