Full stack integration developer
The integration developer is in charge of designing and building advanced solutions that are ahead of Deepomatic's platform capabilities. On one side, she works with the solution architect team in order to identify and understand the client's needs. On the other side, she paves the way for the future capabilities of the product. She indeed works closely with the product team to give feedback on recurrent needs of end-users and integrate new platform capabilities into existing solutions.
The work is highly cross-technological. From building a mobile application and its API to a multi-view 3D positioning system: you will experiment with lots of various technologies. The integration developer must have a keen interest in freely experimenting with many new domains, while also building production-ready solutions that will integrate with our client's infrastructure.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, how to deploy them, how to debug them.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases, how our products are leveraged to solve them, and what was the additional integration effort.
- Learn to use our internal tools to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Start and complete your Onboarding Project, which all new employees do within their first month, and address a team-specific or customer-specific pain point.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Design and complete your first customer PoC with success
- Master the product and its various components
- Perform a field trip to understand how solutions are used in the real world
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be the go-to person regarding technical issues in the customer success team. You will demonstrate proficiency regarding the following topics: the technical feasibility of use-cases, deployment architecture, advanced usage of the products.
- Monitor and improve deployed solutions: work on speed, stability and accuracy improvements, solve production issues and scaling needs.
- Share your experience of end-users' needs and collaborate with the product team to help design specifications of the next features of the platform.
- Develop reusable tools and templates to power future customer projects
- Help with hiring new talents
Within 1 year, you will:
- Manage and oversee industrial-scale image recognition solutions
- Oversee the architecture aspects for some of our largest enterprise customers
- Mentor new team members
- Help structure the integration developer team by improving existing processes and tools, and setting objectives for the team
- 3+ years of proficiency in development,
- Experience with web frameworks for building both the front-end and back-end (by the way, we internally use Angular and Django) and a keen interest to source and learn new frameworks,
- Experience with Python,
- Experience with distributed systems and Docker,
- Experience with algorithmics,
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Django is a plus.
- Experience with deep learning and/or computer vision is a plus.
- Great human qualities and a love for teamwork.
- Great oral and written communication in English.