Data analyst Senior
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Product & Customer team and help us improve our data analysis and business intelligence practice. The Data Analyst will be a contributor with expertise in querying, structuring, and visualizing data to help answer pressing business questions. The Data Analyst will work closely with cross-functional leaders, solution architects, product managers and customer success managers to translate business and product questions into concrete quantitative analysis, business-ready visualizations and presentations.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our product works and how it empowers our clients.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve them
- Understand how data analysis & business intelligence is leveraged across our customer base and internal product team
- Start improving existing customer dashboards and explore specific business questions
Within 3 months, you will:
- Explore the data on behalf of our customers and turn it into business intelligence dashboards and action plans that will empower our clients and Customer Success team.
- Help refine product-related dashboards and visualizations to help the Product Team take informed decisions.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Perform a variety of exploratory analyses that help us unearth data-related product opportunities
- Prepare your analysis and insights into executive-ready presentations and present your findings to our senior leaders or customers
- Structure internal documentation & tools to productize and scale the data analysis methodology within the company
- Building analytical models to identify patterns, anomalies, and root causes
- 3+ years of experience in a data analysis related role
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Interest in solving real-world problems.
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Good written communication in English.
- Great human qualities and a love for team work.