AI Product Manager - Intern
We are looking for an AI Product Manager Intern to join our Product team and help us define and implement the best possible computer vision platform for our customers.
At Deepomatic, we believe artificial intelligence is the way to unlock the world of tomorrow. We believe these technologies should be made accessible to all instead of being the privilege of a few big technology companies. We are developing an Enterprise Software Platform used by Global 500 companies to solve problems ranging from detecting cancers; making motorways smarter; to autonomous cars. We need talented and creative people to help us make that new world a reality.
The role is highly cross-functional, at the crossroads of data science, design, customer knowledge and marketing.
Warning: we are looking for an end of study internship, so please keep that in mind when applying.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our products work, what is the strategy and the vision that drives its development.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve their problems.
- Learn to use our internal tools (Slack, Airtable, Github) and important product tools (Amplitude, Figma) to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams.
- Participate in squad meetings to familiarize with our product organization.
Within 3 months, you will:
- In collaboration with other product managers, sales executive and customer success managers, participate in brainstorming sessions to better understand our customer needs and to challenge the current state of the product on specific features (existing or planned on the roadmap).
- Be in charge of writing product specifications of new features to help our users achieve their goals in simple, elegant and enjoyable ways.
- Participate in user interviews to get feedback on how the product is used.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be in charge of carrying out data analysis to guide our roadmap choices
- Follow up with your first specifications and collaborate with development squads to make sure the implementation fits with the objectives.
- Set up some tracking and analytics plans to measure the impact of new features.
- Participate in user testing sessions to test prototypes and iterate on the hypotheses in collaboration with product designers.
- Build material to communicate efficiently to all stakeholders (internal and external) on the new features released.
- Brainstorm on longer term orientation of the product strategy to meet our objectives.
- You have an outstanding product culture and analytics mindset.
- You are as passionate about tech subjects as you are about UX/UI subjects.
- You are focused on customer needs with business requirements, while considering technical constraints.
- You have excellent communication skills to engage with all stakeholders within the company and with external users.
- Knowledge in computer vision and deep learning is a plus.