WHO ARE WE?
At Deepomatic, we strongly believe artificial intelligence is the way to unlock the world of tomorrow. Our mission is to make AI accessible to all, not just a few big technology companies. That's why we've developed an easy-to-use software platform enabling anybody to create and operate a custom image recognition algorithm specifically fitted to their needs: security camera analysis, quality control, cancer pre-diagnosis, infrastructure maintenance, detection in satellite images, threat-identification, etc.
We work with companies in a variety of industries such as automotive, manufacturing or construction. Our clients include top global companies and research labs: Airbus, Indigo, Valeo, Compass Group, Berkeley University and more.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will assist the Head of Marketing through different missions of communication and event management including the organisation of two events cobranded by Deepomatic.
Your missions will be the following :
- Plan and coordinate events.
- Work with the Marketing team for an active social media presence and increase the organization’s engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing Newsletters.
- Design flyers, graphics, kakemonos and other marketing material.
- Design and create internal and external communication materials (newsletter, presentations, infographics, etc.)
Your missions will change during the internship depending on your motivation and your capacity to be proactive.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
You will be an integral part of the marketing team with the responsibilities that come with it.
This internship is a great opportunity to develop your skills in communication and event management but also to learn a lot on artificial intelligence and image recognition applications.
Here are some of the perks you will benefit from during your time at deepomatic:
· Deepo-seminar once a year
· Christmas and summer party
· Free healthy snack and coffee
· Work with a very talented team
· And more: foosball, after-works, etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you like to get things done, if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and most of all if you want to live an adventure; then there is a place for you!
· Starting date: ASAP
· Duration: Minimum of 6 months.
· Location: In the heart of Paris (9th arrondissement) and 3rd arrondissement before the end of the year
· Compensation: We remunerate our employees and interns fairly. Let’s talk.
HOW TO APPLY?
Go to careers.deepomatic.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We like atypical profiles (educational backgrounds, previous experiences, nationalities, hobbies), do not hesitate to apply!