Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to serve a portfolio of large enterprise accounts. As a Customer Success Manager, you will collaborate with various Deepomatic teams and leverage our partners in order to achieve the client's objectives and exceed their expectations. You will make sure the value of Deepomatic's products and services is delivered and perceived by all stakeholders across the client's organization.
Within 1 months, you will
- Attend our on-boarding week, where you will learn all aspects of Deepomatic's business and organization
- Master the art of giving Deepomatic product training sessions
- Learn the technical intricacies of our products
- Learn the various ways image recognition can be used to solve our clients business needs
- Shadow our solution architects and customer success managers during meetings with some of our largest accounts
Within 3 months, you will
- Take ownership of a portfolio of enterprise accounts including some of the world's leading organizations in industries such as food services, transportation, or car manufacturing.
- Solve specific customer issues, escalate client's issues when needed to the Product team.
- Communicate Deepomatic's product roadmap to customers and escalate product feedback to our product team.
- Understand the customer's desired business outcomes and collaborate to define a suitable action plan
Within 6 months, you will
- Help customer organizations with best practices on how to leverage Deepomatic Studio and Deepomatic Run to build and operate video recognition systems at industrial scale
- Use agreed-upon milestones and KPIs to help the clients achieve and exceed these goals using Deepomatic Studio & Deepomatic Run.
- Partner with Deepomatic Product Team, Solution Architects and Integration Engineers to ensure successful deployment of our solutions.
- Navigate the customer's organization to identify new growth opportunities and secure renewal.
- Work with the Marketing Team to gather customer testimonials.
- Engage customers through training sessions, executive business reviews, ideation workshops
- Confidently handle high-stakes and urgent matters with clients
- Help with growing the team by helping to interview candidates
2+ years of customer relationship management in the B2B space
- Proactive approach to understanding the client's business and providing consultative support
- Ability to build relationships within the client's organization as well as internally
- Interest in deep learning and machine learning technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Experience working directly with large Enterprise-level accounts is a plus
- Basic experience with coding is a plus