AI solution architect
- Do you have the will to change society through high impact, real-world applications of deep learning and image recognition?
- Can you code proficiently in Python?
- Are you a strong learner capable of coming up to speed quickly with new technologies?
- Do you view communication skills just as important as technical ones? Can you listen to the needs of your peers and customers? Can you write a technical proposal?
If the answers to these questions is "yes", you may be an excellent fit to our customer solution architect team. Help building impactful projects with our customers while driving revenue for our organisation. Shape the next generation of free-flow highway tolls, build predictive maintenance systems for high-speed train railways, ensure the security of people in parking lots and train stations: these are just a few examples of the kind of projects you could be working on as a customer data scientist / solution architect. Some of the technical projects you will handle include: training advanced deep learning models, build complex image recognition pipelines, influencing the new generation of image recognition tools and products.
As a customer AI solution architect, you will work closely with sales executives and product management. Your responsibilities include:
- Be the technical and product expert during sales cycles, demonstrate it with engaging storytelling and technical accuracy
- Be hands-on for technical activities throughout the sales cycle: you will be in charge of designing and building proof-of-concepts using our platform
- Translate business use cases and requirement into technical ones
- Architect image recognition systems built upon our deep learning platform
- Create, design, and deliver compelling presentations on complex & technical concepts to internal and external audiences
- Write statements of work, responses for RFPs/RFQs, and all necessary written communication needed to engage customers.
- Travel opportunities depending on the project.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning, data and performance visualization.
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision is a plus.
- 2+ years experience with Python usage in data science
- Experience and love for driving projects with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Great human qualities and a love for team work